Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm trying to log in at King.com, but it says that my email address is not registered. How can I do that? Maybe I'm too stupid, but I just can't find the way to do it.
My email is jujubilbao@gmail.com, just in case. I'm using a Windows 10 PC.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Juju,When you say find the way to do it, do you mean logging in or your email not being recognized? Is this the email you used when first registering at King.com? Could there be another email account you may have used? Please let me know.Thank you,Jilly
Hi Juju,
When you say find the way to do it, do you mean logging in or your email not being recognized? Is this the email you used when first registering at King.com? Could there be another email account you may have used? Please let me know.
Thank you,
Jilly