Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1810 criteria is to score 200,000 points or more. I scored over 300,000 and was not advanced to the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay Michele, just trying to help. I'm glad you got past the level. Congratulations on your win!
Jilly
I did not back out before the time ran out. Thanks for the feedback. This morning when I played again I finally moved past this level.
Hi Michele,
Did you happen to back out of the game once you reached your score? Because you just have to let time run out in order to have a win. Since this is a timed level, if you back out or end the play before time runs out it will record it as a fail. That's all I can think of as to why it would not record your win. Let me know if this helps at all.
Thank you,