Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When will level 2226 be released for ios devices such as iphone 6 and ipads. I can see levels beyond 2226 if I use a laptop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SuperC360!
Currently level 2225 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 2255). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Cheers :-)