Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime I try to use my rewards ,another Google accounts info is generated. I've tried logging out of all social media accounts. I've done a force stop. There is no option to select another account. HELP!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
If you have several Google accounts then I suggest you create a new user on your mobile device.
This can be found here: Settings >> Users >> Add User
Once done you can now log into the new user account and set up Candy Crush Saga. Once done you can now perform purchases from the Google account that contains your Google Rewards.
Alternatively you can contact Google Customer Support and ask for options to have your Google Rewards transferred to your other account.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care