Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1810 is not possible. I am done with candy crush. Thank you for giving me the time back and helping to realize what an extreme waste of time your game is. I now have more time in the day. One less customer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't let it get you down, the high end levels are no walk in the park and can take quite some time to complete. Arguably, any game is a waste of time but it's the entertainment you get out of it that counts, but if you're no longer feeling it though I can understand. Take care Bruce!