Once again, Dreamworld has disappeared from my game.

Rosa_Nutkana
Rosa_Nutkana Posts: 10 Level 2

I can still play Candy Crush, but Odus is gone from the screen. I access the game from my Windows Start Menu on my PC only...I have no mobile device. If I access the game from my Facebook page, I get the tiny screened, crappy graphics game that I assume most people get on their mobile devices...and Dreamworld is there, but with no option to choose full screen for my monitor. Why on Earth would I want to play a game that is a fraction of the size of my monitor, and with really bad graphics? And, my monitor is not that large. I tried installing gameroom but there's no difference, just the teeny tiny version of the game. I looked up syncing info but all I found was for syncing different devices, not syncing the game with Microsoft/Windows. Is there a compatibility problem here? Pleeeease help! I'm getting sooo tired of this! I don't have this problem with Soda Crush or Paradise Bay, the other Kings games I play.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Rosa-  Thanks for posting on King Care. After a careful and thorough investigation and based upon our valuable players' feedback, it has been decided to say goodbye to Odus and his adventures in the Dreamworld. I am sorry that this may be disappointing for you.

The access to the Dreamworld levels has now been removed, as we focus on producing many more, new and exciting levels in the normal world, while also thinking up fun and creative new challenges and special events for you to enjoy.

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and rest assured, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

I hope this doesn't impact your enjoyment of the game and if you have any other questions or doubts please just let me know, I'm always happy to help.

Regarding the graphics problem, the game should not appear really small when you play on Facebook. Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here, they should fix most problems: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out  

Thanks for your understanding and have a sweet day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?