Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After updating in the App Store I went to open CC and it asked me if I wanted to continue as Claire, I confirmed yes and it has taken me back to level 1 from level 2100 ish... this is not good☹️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your help but my levels restored themselves about an hour after logging into fb through safari... I have no clue why ?
Hello,
Could you please run through the steps here and see if you can reconnect to Facebook:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Please let me how you get on.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hi Johnny, I assume that my progress was saved in fb as I can still access my 2045 level via fb on my computer, I just can't get that level on my phone since updating CC. I am not computer savvy so I do apologise. I would really appreciate your help.
Hello Claire,
Could you please let me know how you saved your game previously?