candy crush level 2258

Options
mjrose103
mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2

Anybody else having trouble with level 2258. 60000 in 25 secs, even using boosters and gold bars for extra time and still getting Nowhere near it       12000 the most

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi mjrose103, as usual I had to use 2 hand switches and extra time which I used 10gold bars. It took me 4 trys but finally passed it.  Good luck. 

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I just wasted all 5 lives with boosters, and still didn't get close enough to waste my gold too.No timed candys drop once you knock out the bottom ones. Gonna be a long day. We should get more than 5 lives, with jacked up levels like these ! 

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

I just wasted all 5 lives with boosters, and still didn't get close enough to waste my gold too.No timed candys drop once you knock out the bottom ones. Gonna be a long day. We should get more than 5 lives, with jacked up levels like these ! 

I know Tracy, it is very frustrating. I had 42000 points when I purchased the extra time. I also looked at what part of the board I could view to see if I could make a color bomb with a hand switch quickly. It paid off and I passed with 62000 points, not much but enough to pass. Making color bombs are a necessity. Oh, and I started with a color bomb as well.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

10 tries now, and I can only get around 25,000 pts. and that is starting out with bombs. Not enough time when you have to wait for chocolate to grow. Grrrr always something to slow you down on the timed levels we get now. Pisses me off !!!
  • Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Time level always terrible to me! We needed more time in this level.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,009 Level 5
    Options

Got it with a lucky board as usual. Didn't need to use any boosters or extra time !! Naturally absolutely no skill required.

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Finally got my Lucky Board and passed without boosters after 3 days of trying. Never came close and then all of a sudden all the pieces fell into place. Finished the rest of this episode in about 4 hours.  I was worried about the remaining timed level but that turned out to be easy.

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Another totally moronic and idiotic level - good job King way to keep up your dumbassery!  I've played this stupid level about 150 times now (probably more) and I haven't come close to passing it.  So King when should I expect the miraculously lucky board that appears from out of nowhere and allows me to pass this level - tomorrow?  Day after that?  I'd love to know, I'm bored as hell with this level and I want to be ready for it, so i don't miss it.

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Another very boring level that requires a lucky board. I cant get anywhere near to the required points because there are not enough extra timed candies dropping, even though i'm making moves as fast as i'm physically able to.

• Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Kevin and Tracy, on day 5 now, I don't have the lucky candies dropping either, I don't have enough time to even look at the board for specials, I cannot get this with only the one's given.. best score with boosters is 32,000...   the end for me I think.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?