Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
rebooted iPad and I am now returned to level 488 ! I need to get back to level 605 to carry on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have an iPad Air 2 and it automatically uploads latest updates. I will check, but I don't think that is the problem. Not only shunted back to 488 but all the saved boosters have vanished as well.
Hi Tonia,
This may be an obvious question but do you have the latest version of Candy Crush updated? Go to your iTunes store to check. Also, what model iPad are you playing on?
Thank you!
Jilly