Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm trying to pass the 2258 phase of the candy crush saga two days ago and I can not, I bought more time, I spent my freebies and so far nothing ... Help me ...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Another ridiculous level. I absolutely abhor these timed levels. How many games do we have to play before we pass this dumb thing?
Patience is a virtue, especially in this game! Doesn't matter what extras you use, if things don't fall in the right places you'll have a hard time getting past regardless, as you see from videos online it can be done without using any extras (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LfM6rghaYM), just don't let those videos dishearten you, I can only imagine how many times they've recorded the level but failed to complete it.