Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I restart the game after a time, boosters are getting selected in the game. In time games you cannot go back and unselected it. I have lost 9 Colour bombs in such attempts at level 2240. Please correct this fault.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have done any troubleshooting at all so far? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
No. Troubleshooting also doesn't help. Also I fear I might lose my boosters. I have lots of them. Also many gold bars. I don't want that to happen. Please solve asap.