Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Did not receive $15.99 game bundle I purchased Jan. 20th, on my iphone. ITunes shows the charge, but it was never sent to my phone app, or facebook app. How do I get my money back or the bundle sent?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello.
I just read your post.
I'm sorry to hear that this happened. If you could please get back to me and attach a copy of the email purchase receipt and also let me know the email address that you use to synchronize with Facebook/Kingdom then I will look into this for you.
Kind regards,
Johnny