Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I won the striped candy contest (2nd place) and it is not giving me any rewards. Was referred To This with the email. Ticket number is 4550878.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Collettea10- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you did not receive your rewards. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!