Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am getting "to be continued" after passing 2240 on mobile app, but I see that there are more levels. How do I get the new levels to show up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It updated to 2255 yesterday after about 2 weeks. Unfortunately I am still further along. Taking a week's break in the hope it will update again in a week as promised.
I just looked at the game on my iPhone and it's showing up to 2255. If you aren't showing the levels that high then try clearing the history. Then log out of Facebook and log back in and see if that updates it. On my iPad it's also showing 2255. If you need to go higher than that another alternative is to get the app "Puffin". I got the paid version and it opens to your Facebook page. You can click on this game and it will open and you can also enlarge the screen. The downside to Puffin is that sometimes it freezes and you have to close the game and clear the history. When you go back in that envelope that you would see on your desktop is empty.
I asked the same a day or so ago! Cannot understand why it is not beng updated. I am on 2258 on my laptop via FB but play on both and they usually update each other. Now I shall be too far ahead to ever catch up on my IPad!