Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I earned the gold bars as rewards. I didn't purchase them. I think I had about 11 gold bars and now I only have 2 gold bars. I haven't bought anything with the missing gold bArs, I was saving them. Can you get them back to me?
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Tried to respond yesterday but not sure if my message sent. Thanks for looking into it but I don't think I used my gold bars for extra moves. I was saving them to use for boosters. Is there anyway to get them back!
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny