Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello Having recently created a facebook account, I wish to synchronize my advancement finds on king to the game candy crush (I passed the level 2244). However, when I log on facebook, it returns me to level zero. Thank you for your help. Yoli
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello thank you ! I confirm that the email address and the password are identical. have a good day, yoli
Is your new Facebook account the same email address and password? If not, I don't know if it can be synchronized together. Let's see when a King Moderator reads this message if he/she has another answer for you.