Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
New levels are only added as to games completed on computer. I hate seeing the wrench at the end of the road. Why are there levels on the computer but not on the iPhone and iPad? Going on a trip and have no way of playing Candy Crush Saga! Help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Upload "Puffin" from your Apple store. I bought the paid version because the unpaid wasn't working. Once it's uploaded go to your Facebook page. On the left side where you see your games click on this game and it will open up for you. You can enlarge the screen. The only downfall that I have with Puffin is that sometimes it freezes.