Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have tried this level on iPhone, iPad and PC and always the same - the frog will not jump over to the 9 jellies! Very frustrating and I see that this is a common glitch!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Calousco,
I've actually inquired to King admin about this because it's happening with a lot of players including myself. I know that was not the case before, we were able to jump the frog to blank squares. They've forwarded the issue to the game studio to see if it's a glitch or something permanent. I'll put an update here if I hear anything back from them.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly