Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO30pPU-J7A
in the last 3 days I have played once a level in different areas of the map and after that the map around that level disappeared!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again Marisa!
Mine still does the same thing almost everyday! I have to close out the whole game and reopen it and then they are there.. but I have reported it to King moderators who then reported it to the game studios. I will see if there is an update because I have not heard anything yet, thank you for letting me know that it's still happening to you because I knew it was still happening to me as well! Hopefully I'll have some kind of update!!
Jilly
*close out CC Marisa...not choose out lol sorry
Same issue here. First dream world goes away, now I can't even play older levels... Nothing to do on my android anymore...
Hi Marisa, it's happened to me many times. I've already forwarded it to King admin who will hopefully have an update for me soon. I had to just choose out Candy Crush completely and reopen, once I just restarted my whole device. It's definitely a glitch they're aware of and looking into. I'll post any updates as I get them.
Thank you for your patience,