a portion of map disappears after you play a level in that area

Options
Marisa_Musso
Marisa_Musso Posts: 24 Level 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO30pPU-J7A

in the last 3 days  I have played once a level  in different areas of the map and after that the map around that level disappeared!

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Marisa, it's happened to me many times.  I've already forwarded it to King admin who will hopefully have an update for me soon. I had to just choose out Candy Crush completely and reopen, once I just restarted my whole device.  It's definitely a glitch they're aware of and looking into.  I'll post any updates as I get them.

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

• JillyJill
    Options

*close out CC Marisa...not choose out lol sorry

• MSNBCsux
    MSNBCsux Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue here. First dream world goes away, now I can't even play older levels... Nothing to do on my android anymore...

• Marisa_Musso
    Marisa_Musso Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

*close out CC Marisa...not choose out lol sorry

i have tried to close the game and reopen but it didnt work ! after a day the portion of map lost appears again but if i try to play in another area the glitch happens again
  • JillyJill
    Options

Hello again Marisa! 

Mine still does the same thing almost everyday! I have to close out the whole game and reopen it and then they are there.. but I have reported it to King moderators who then reported it to the game studios.  I will see if there is an update because I have not heard anything yet, thank you for letting me know that it's still happening to you because I knew it was still happening to me as well! Hopefully I'll have some kind of update!!

Jilly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?