Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't have the treasure chests so long...every weekend or Monday I am waiting for treasure chests, but nothing... is any problem with this? I love play candy crush and treasure chests...so, maybe soon? I hope. Thank you very much.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gosia,
If it's any consolation, I don't have them either. These types of things are usually chosen at random group of people for testing purposes. It seems we're not in that group this time. But you may have another contest perhaps others don't have.
Sorry for your disappointment,
Jilly