Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the frog on level 1290 will not move to the upper left corner. I understand this is an issue with others as well. I am using iOS.i have tried many times wasting playing pieces.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Reporting same bug 1290/can't move full frog to blank jelly section/iOS 10.2.1. Duplicated twice (both before and after the above poster), no screenshot (pretty self explanatory)
used 9! candy hammers to finally pass the level.
Frustrating and expensive level. Please fix for the next person.
I dont have the answer for beating this level on my iphone but was stuck just like you. I got tired of waiting for a response from Admin so i played the level on my laptop and had no issue beating it. Then went back to play level 1291 on my iphone. Hope they fix this glitch soon!