Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played this level 4 times and it will not end unless I quit game! Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
OK, so my iPad is still going after 2.5 hrs, 13 billion points!! So I decided to try and pass it on my macbook through Facebook - passed it second try and it did not cascade for ever - ended with 49,000 points and on to the next level - so while it is not a fix for mobile, it is a way to get past this level and on to the next one - I can now kill the app on my iPad and sync it to pick up the passed level through the Facebook app.
I sure don't know the answer - my game is running right now (2 hrs so far and 973 million points) - and I know for sure that I have the latest version of Candy Crush Saga on my iPad ... this is nuts, I just want it to stop so I can move on to the next level!
This was fixed in an early update as far as I know, do you know which version do you have installed?