Please fix level 2295

Options
2»

Answers

• Eveline_Morsch
    Eveline_Morsch Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

This level is ridiculous. Even if you do get to make a colour bomb or striped candy, it takes so long for the candies to fall before you can make a move and uses up all of the time. The closest I have made it is about 64 000 points. I am hating this whole episode, every single level is so ridiculously difficult. How very defeating!

problem solved?
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited February 2017
    Options

That's it Candy Crush, you win, I'm done !! You refuse to fix this level, it's ridiculous to say the least, and I'm seeing the next one is just as bad. I'm not playing this level one more day for that " lucky board " !! I'm just not fast enough for this one, and NO boosters help, you just keep trying to SELL ME MORE TIME !! Not buying it !! I am OUT. Bye everyone, and good luck wasting your time and money !! 

Oh Tracy, I know how you feel. It took over 50 gold bars for extra time for me to pass. I had accumulated them playing the sugar track. Maybe step away a couple of days & Activision will will make a change. If they don't you wont be the only one leaving. Perhaps the game team is wanting to wrap-up CC as they did Dreamworld & they are nearing the end. I think they want players to drop out.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

After my recent Blogs I have a confession to make. I said i was done, but alas my unused Boosters were calling out to me. "Use us, use us" so i did. So here i am The Champion of Swirly Steppes & my Title is Twister Tamer. From Level 2290 ~ Level 2300, i used 85 Gold Bars, 22 Hammers & 17 Switches. Also on most of these Levels i started with all allowable Boosters. If i was paying for these Boosters, i cringe to think what King would have collected from me. but they were all earned during Game Play. 

I finished the Episode yesterday & was too ashamed to admit that i was drawn back into this absurd Game. 

Just prior writing this, i went back into 2295 & it has not been edited. Still, 25 Seconds of "Challenging  Fun"  Too pass this level, i started with the speckled/coloured  Bomb & then 3 time extensions plus 3 Hammers to break the Keys that release the +5 Candy. 

Oh Joy, it looks like i might be back as i still have Boosters.  

Lmao Bruce !! You and me both. I can't stay away either. I just clicked on to see if anything got changed, it seems they have finally answered us and nerfed this level !! I haven't played it yet tho. Wish me some luck so I can continue as well !!
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited February 2017
    Options

After my recent Blogs I have a confession to make. I said i was done, but alas my unused Boosters were calling out to me. "Use us, use us" so i did. So here i am The Champion of Swirly Steppes & my Title is Twister Tamer. From Level 2290 ~ Level 2300, i used 85 Gold Bars, 22 Hammers & 17 Switches. Also on most of these Levels i started with all allowable Boosters. If i was paying for these Boosters, i cringe to think what King would have collected from me. but they were all earned during Game Play. 

I finished the Episode yesterday & was too ashamed to admit that i was drawn back into this absurd Game. 

Just prior writing this, i went back into 2295 & it has not been edited. Still, 25 Seconds of "Challenging  Fun"  Too pass this level, i started with the speckled/coloured  Bomb & then 3 time extensions plus 3 Hammers to break the Keys that release the +5 Candy. 

Hello Tracy and Bruce, nice to see the both of you back. If you have boosters you might as well play till their gone. And Tracy, you will eventually pass, play the sugar track and earn what you can. I play it twice a day (8 hour lag time) just to accumulate boosters. But believe me, I'm as frustrated as everyone else on these ridiculous timed levels.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Only boosters I have are check marks, and coconut wheels. I just finally beat this one, with no boosters, but man did that suk !! Better NOT be ANY timed levels in the next episode, or Ima flip out !! I also play for sugar tracks twice daily, but I can't seem to get the boosters I need for these hard levels. On 2299 now, and since I'm out of boosters, it might take me a while. Grrrrrr. My chests didn't open AGAIN this episode, when I needed them so very badly.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Guess what.... 2296 is just as ridiculous as 2295.

a coconut wheel??? I'm stuck here too. This episode just reeks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?