Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've contacted Kingdom Care and they have given me the same steps to try over and over. I have tried all of them several times. I still cannot connect. Any other suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yep
Are these the steps that you've already followed by the way: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
It says "Sorry, you don't have access to the Kingdom, right now. Please try connecting later."
What's happening when you're trying to access you Kingdom account, does it not give you an error message or anything?