Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Another horrible level.no fun whatsoever.The video that are supposed to help,is ridiculous.Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi zira1234,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I would suggest if you have any ✔boosters left, definitely use those. Try to break the mixer first. Then try to break the box in the lower right to blast all the licorice surrounding the necessary checked candies. From there you should be able to match some. Or make combos on the right to break the line of licorice. I just tried it again and got a better score than last time. Those are my tips, I hope they help you! Good luck!
Thank you,
Jilly