Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I play on my tablet I sometimes get scores of hundred millions. I just played on my computer & I got millions of episode stars. What the heck is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not really sure what's going on there. I've had it happen to me rarely when something gets stuck in a level and the score carries on increasing until I get some crazy score. Is this happening to you that often? If so could you share some screenshots?