Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I have reached the level to get the treasure box, it showed that I got some boosters, when I pressed OK, the boosters do not exist in my account. It happened many time before, how can I get my boosters back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
I'm sorry to hear that this happened. Please refer to this thread for more information:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091
The boosters in this instance are 'Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we generally do not compensate any free boosters or lives that may have been lost.
Kind regards,
Johnny