Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get my game back? I can see me on her game. She is on level 252 and i think I'm on 299.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jim,Thank you for contacting King Care. I assume you're playing through the app and not through King.Com? Well if I'm right about the app please try the following:Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPad. Disconnect (log out) Candy Crush Saga from your Facebook through the menu in Candy Crush Saga.Open the Facebook app on your iPad. Disconnect (log out) your Facebook session and close the app.Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPad. Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to your Facebook. Please let me know if this helps you, thanks! Jilly
Hi Jim,
Thank you for contacting King Care. I assume you're playing through the app and not through King.Com? Well if I'm right about the app please try the following:
Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPad. Disconnect (log out) Candy Crush Saga from your Facebook through the menu in Candy Crush Saga.
Open the Facebook app on your iPad. Disconnect (log out) your Facebook session and close the app.
Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.
Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPad.
Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to your Facebook.
Please let me know if this helps you, thanks!
Jilly
Thanks Jim & JillyJill,
Jim, I have sent you a private message in order to be able to check out both accounts and resolve this for both of you. Please check your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team