Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My app was deleted and when I reinstalled the app my progress was lost, I've tried to connect to facebook this doesn't work. And my email isn't recognised. Is there anyway I can get my levels back please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you can connect to Facebook with those credentials then it should work in the game normally since it uses the Facebook login. What happens if you load the game directly from Facebook, does it load you where you were or is it loading you at level 1?