Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi I am on 1159 and I have lost the ability to get earn the bouncing levels with the strip that you fill the jar for the scale - so now I can't get the free boosters - help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's looks like the sugar drops feature came to an end as it's been removed from the game.There are still other events such as Kimmy's gone fishing and bubblegum hill where you can earn some free boosters though.