Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have changed Apple ID and had to reinstall CC. I have gone from Level 1200 to Level 1. What can I do to restore account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That should matter as long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again from any device, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up. If there is no back up though there can be no restoration.