Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on 3 different devices and receive "c" candies on both my ipad and iPhone.. however, on my pc I can't build up the "c" candies anymore to receive boosters. This has happened in the last few weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey... though why would it change suddenly... I have played for a few years and now it changes? and why only on my pc?
Hello Margret,
Please refer to this thread for more information:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/new-feature-not-showing-in-your-game-more-info-here
The Sugar Drop event isn't available to all players, this goes for all devices also. It can change profile as mentioned in this thread.
Kind regards,
Johnny