Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I first go onto Candy Crush I'll have a number of lives sent me by friends. If I add them when my lives are full, I lose them. If I try and add them when I've used a couple of lives, they've gone. Something doesn't add up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As long as you close the initial inbox pop up contain lives without redeeming them, they should still be available to claim later but they will be removed if the session is restarted or closed.