Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2073 still not fixed..I finally got past 100,00 points in 12 seconds to win the game and there is a top candy that just keeps flashing and freezes the game...I see where people have been posting this problem 3 months ago..Ready to quit!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bam828,
I'm sorry to hear about this. We originally flagged this to our technical team when the issue first arose and a fix was rolled out in update 1.87 which addressed the issue. It appears a few others who play on Facebook/King.com have reported issues with 2073 and so I have asked for our technical team to review this and take another look.
We will post back in here once we receive an update.
Thank you for your understanding.
Leo