Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 22 33 only has 18 moves but has 25 on you tube..Impossible to clear 633 jellies and get 2 cherries with only 18 moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi 788moolou,
I've answered your question but it's gone into pre moderation cuz I provided a link to a YouTube video but I'd like to explain when updates are made to the game you probably already know that levels and challenges do often change as well you'll probably get two more answers after they put them through moderation. But just search Candy Crush level 2233 18 moves and you'll find some videos.
Thanks,
Jilly
https://youtu.be/TANrfxftf3A
Thank you for contacting King Care!
As the game updates, unfortunately levels and challenges often change with them. If you like watching videos, I would suggest find one with an later date than the other ones. Or just type in; level 2233 18 moves, and you'll find some videos. I've provided one below you might find interesting. I hope it helps!