Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had backed up my phone prior the the exchange, but I was not able to transfer apps so I lost all my levels in Candy Crush. Is there a way to restore those using my Apple ID? I was not connected to Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks a lot JillyJill!
@Dawn I will send you a private message so that we can check your account :-)
Okay Dawn, I'll forward this issue to a King moderator, you might not hear back from them until tomorrow or in the middle of the night but I'm afraid if you didn't hook up with Facebook or King you have lost on progress. I'm so sorry to hear or say that. But who knows there might be something with the Apple ID that we can look into that I'm not aware of but will be forwarding it on.
Thank you Dawn,
Jilly
Unfortunately, those are the only two emails I would have used. My apple ID is adsmith262@gmail.com. I was not able to access the backup I had done prior to purchasing the new phone.
Dawn,
Thank you for providing me those emails unfortunately neither of those emails are recognized on king.com. could there be any other email that you could have used because unfortunately if you never hooked up to Facebook or king and were just playing the game it would not have registered your progress. I really hope this isn't the case could there possibly be an old email you may have used in the past. If not I will try to get you help with the Apple ID you provided.
The email I use is adsmith262@gmail.com or dawn.smith@usm.edu
Hi Dawn,
Thank you for contacting King care!
f you weren't connected with Facebook then most likely you were connected with King so go to king.com put in your email or if you give me your email address I can see if you have an account on king.com.
Thank you,