Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It freezes on the winning move and I have to restart my tablet. I lose the win and any jelly beans I have accumulated in the jar. Once it took me 2 weeks to win that level and move on!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julie,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
I'm a little confused as to which game you are speaking of and which level. Because you have 3 games selected as your question AlphaBetty, Candy Crush Soda and Candy Crush. So which game and level are you referring to? And I will try to help.
Thanks!
Jilly