level 2307 on candy crush not working properly

Options
2»

Answers

• Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

SOLVED!!! :-)

King have solved the problem  of special candies not dropping and added 5 extra moves - now it's possible, i did it inside 2 lives once they solved the problems :-)

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

This level was just fine, til they " nerfed " it. I don't get why they make some levels harder than they were. That's why the video doesn't match your boards. Keep up the comments, and they'll check it out. Seems like the more complaints on the threads, the more attention issues will get. Good luck !! 

• Murdock
    Murdock Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hi Gavin-  Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value the thoughts of our loyal players. 

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. Thanks again for the feedback, your comments will be passed on. 

In the meantime here is a video of one of our players passing this level, I hope it can give you some pointers :-) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtxCaUAjBJE

Have a sweet week! 

so frustrated with this level. It's just not possible the way it is. The video shows special candies dropping, in the current version, there are none, not even under the dispensers. The requirements are also different. About to just stop playing.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone- Thanks for for the feedback, we will be looking into this level for you all. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Have a sweet weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?