Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been on level 2126 for weeks and could use some advice...I have never been on a level this long..its a timed level and its really impossible to get the points needed..any suggestions...I might have to stop playing its driving me nuts !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Franshermandavis!
I normally check YouTube before playing a level. This way I have an overview of how to complete it as well as finding out how difficult it is.
I did a quick search and found one of the videos showing how the level can be completed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55as9rPkKPM
I also recommend checking the video comments for strategy tips.
Cheers :-)