Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on Level 1925 and have exceeded 135000 several times, but when time runs out, I am not above to advance to the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marilyn- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 1925.
What is the end of level message that you see? Please could you upload a screenshot of this so that we can take a look? You can add an image to your reply by clicking on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Have a sweet weekend!