Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do my challenges keep disappearing? I still had 50 hours left to get the stripped candy and I come back 2 hours later and the challenge is gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!The weekly quests requires a stable Internet connection to work properly.I suggest you start by trying another Internet connection - for instance mobile data instead of WiFiAlso you should check if the connection is working correct. This thread might help you out:https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios Cheers
Hi!
The weekly quests requires a stable Internet connection to work properly.
I suggest you start by trying another Internet connection - for instance mobile data instead of WiFi
Also you should check if the connection is working correct. This thread might help you out:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Cheers