Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
App updated overnight. Will not let me connect to Facebook. Crashes when I try to play. All software is up to date. Running on an IOS system. You guys really have to test these things prior to releasing updates.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nope no luck. Sucks.
No luck with the troubleshooting steps then?
I am on an iPad mini. It just keeps crashing.
Which iOS device do you have? Have you already tried this as well I take it: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios