Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What to do? Spent a lot of time on it and I don`t think I can complete it again very soon..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nungnatti- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem accessing level 433.
I can understand your disappointment. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!