Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 4040 which I haven't completed yet, when I went back on to play it says I'm on level 1513. I logged out and then back in. Still said I was on level 1513. please fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Ellen,
There are currently only 2330 levels available on Facebook and 2300 on mobile. Could you please check that you have input the correct level into your question.
Kind regards,
Johnny