Candy Crush 2331

Options
mjrose103
mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2

Anybody else having a problem with 2331, not enough moves on bombs too many bombs and 200000 to get !!!!!!!!!

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

mjrose, here we go again.  Lots of bombs, to many blockers to get to mystery candies for help.  I've tried over and over and used boosters still not even close to the 200,000 required in limited moves.  Disgusting  

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I used boosters and gold on my second try. I ain't playing !! I know I will regret that decision on down the line tho !!  Not a good sign when the first level sux !!  :'(

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I used a ton of boosters to get past this level.

I finished the entire episode and there are more "pay to pass"  levels coming.

I have a mountain of boosters from sugar drops.

• Tracy-7
    Options

I'm hung up on 2336 now, and running out of boosters again already. Trying to count my blessings, since no timed levels this go round. The levels that need unreasonable scores, with so few moves are as bad as the timed levels sometimes, and there's several of those in this episode. Ugh !!!! I'll get half way through, and have to stop and collect sugar drops for a week again. That is why I can't save them anymore. I need way to many for the levels out now. Congrats Tomtom !!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,009 Level 5
    Options

Just another blatant money grab. I can't be bothered playing anymore, the game has become tedious. Every now and again for me now.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

-so discouraging to play for a few minutes, watch your lives  and boosters fly away---and get nowhere.  Then you come on here to see everyone else complaining again.  This used to be once in a while--or one an episode. Now, it's just far too many and getting ridiculous.  Blech,,,again.

• David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

Yes, getting fed up with tedious levels that last twenty seconds and are dependent on huge amounts of luck.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,009 Level 5
    Options

Like you Tracy, I am stuck on level 2336. Every level in this episode so far has been totally boring and cannot be passed without boosters.

Whoever has designed the "new" business model for King/Activision/Blizzard is going to be called to account in maybe a year or so. Things look great at the moment for shareholders but people soon get tired of being ripped off and this is happening across the entire spectrum of their games.

If I had shares in this company I would very quickly be divesting my investment while I was ahead !!

• Tracy-7
    Options

I finally beat it right after my last post, and finished the episode. I didn't think the rest of the levels were to hard. They couldn't have been cuz I had to beat them all without the help of boosters. I used 1 Chocolate bomb on the last one tho. Good luck everyone !!

• mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

mjrose, here we go again.  Lots of bombs, to many blockers to get to mystery candies for help.  I've tried over and over and used boosters still not even close to the 200,000 required in limited moves.  Disgusting  

Had a lucky board, used boosters and 10 gold bars and got it out with one star. Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?