Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not had any new levels offered scince completing level 2330 it has been almost 2 weeks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, been waiting since beginning of December. I've never had to wait this long before.
Have you been at 2330 for 3 months already?! I didn't think those levels we're released at that point! They never give a release date (I'm guessing to avoid disappoint due to possible unforeseen events) but it's generally every couple of weeks that more levels get added to the game.
Been waiting over 3 months for new levels. Any idea when they'll be released?
That's because levels above 2330 haven't been released yet by either the App store or the Play Store.