Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed level 2314 many times with three stars and it wont let me continue to the next level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
In this level you need to to reach the end of the timer countdown without letting the bombs explode. Even if you reach the target score you still need to do this or you won't pass the level.
Kind regards,
Johnny
It says I failed because a bomb went off. But I had already passed
Hello Sheila.
Could you please let me know what it says at the end of the level in the screen pop up that appears. Does it give you a reason for failing the level?
Thank you,