Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Bought the cheapest pack of bars to advance and then I updated the app and now it says I have 4 bars. I had 3 and bought 10 and spent 9. Pretty frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David- Welcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing.
Please let me know which Gold Bars you think are missing, so that I can investigate this for you.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!