Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had no intention to click the button to pay five gold bars for five lives. Is it possible to get the gold bars back or some other reimbursement? I always wait for free extra lives. I also would like to know why is there no Confirm button?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Scarlett,
Thank you for posting.
I'm sorry but as we are not responsible for the buttons our players press, we do not refund gold bars in these instances.
There is a confirmation button for real money purchases, but this is not available for in-game items sorry.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello Scarlett,Thank you for posting.I'm sorry but as we are not responsible for the buttons our players press, we do not refund gold bars in these instances.There is a confirmation button for real money purchases, but this is not available for in-game items sorry.Kind regards,Johnny
Please its needs to be addressed, its not fair the way the game it set up for people to mistakenly click the wrong button to automatically use gold bars when they did not really want to.
For example please look into this very important, when the game end ran out of moves, the Play On button is 3x bigger then the end game button therfore the end game button is tiny making it so easy for phone or tablet user to easily hit the Play On button when they did not want to like me I already hit that stupid thing twice earlier costing my 24 gold bars in all that I never planned to spend in the first place.
Please look into making changes to your system we ask
Thank You
Andrew
Thank you for your answer. That is such a shame, I think there should definitely be a Confirm button even for in-game items. It is basic game design.