Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't get past this level because I only have 25 moves. All the videos on You Tube show 50 moves. Please change my moves to 50 so I can pass this level. Very frustrated as I have used all my boosters trying to pass this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also am stuck on this level!!!!! Not only did I use almost all power ups the game cheats!!! I get lined up to make a striped candy and it changes the direction of the stripe or sometimes it doesn't even make the stripe!! I also saw the video of the 50 moves and there were no stupid keys to have to try to get either, the locks were licorice!! Please update!!
Hello snoobuny,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
As updates occur in the game, levels often do change as well, including # of moves, challenge etc. There is no way to get you to 50 moves, however, if it's videos you use, try looking for latest videos that only have 25 moves. I found one for you to view here: https://youtu.be/PHXd0E4ipAk
Also, give this thread a read regarding changed levels: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etc-320938520
Thank you,
Jilly